British Ghanaian TV Presenter, Actress, and Forbes Correspondent, Peace Regina Hyde is one of the most successful ladies to come from Ghana and her achievements continue to take Africa by storm.
Peace is also known for her fabulous African body that leaves a lot of men talking and the other ladies envying. To complement her stunning curves, the vixen has an equally fabulous sense of style.
Ms Voluptous knows how to wear clothes that accentuate her curvy figure as well as make her look trendy and sophisticated.
She hardly gets it wrong when it comes to her fashion on the red carpet, on stage or even the streets and her latest obsession for African print outfit is just out of this world.
We’ve fallen madly this piece of Peace and we are sharing it with you. See all the 10x she flaunted her curves in print.
1. This time when she was everything in this mid-sleeve African print dress
2. This time when she matched her head wrap and her body con dress
3. Remember when she was flawless in this Anutua creation
4. This is her being Mrs Santa in this classy long print skirt
5. Then she went for a knee-length print skirt later on TV
6. She was an aficionado in a pegged print trouser too
7. She also being all sultry in this maxi dress
8. This hourglass dress that made her look like a mannequin
9. And when she was casual in her turban and print dress
10. Here she is being all extra with her curves and her dress
Bonus because its Peace Hyde after all