Celebrated Ghanaian screen goddess, Nana Ama Mcbrown is an icon in her own rights and a Jill of a number of traders who has recently added fashion and style trendsetter to her long list of accolades.
The 43-year-old actress is loved for her amazing acting and singing prowess but her style is one thing most people have grown to love especially due to the rise of social media such as Instagram and Facebook.
Empress Mcbrown who recently got married to her sweetheart in a private ceremony has garnered more than 648,000 followers on the photo-sharing app, Instagram alone, continues to share her daring African print looks religiously. Most of her looks are adored on her new cooking TV show, Aben Show which airs on Accra-based Television station, UTV Ghana every Sunday.
Even though she’s had some bad days, these 10 photos of her in African print outfits has cemented her name and reputation as one of African fashion’s biggest names and an Empress in her own rights. Read more: Glitz Style Awards: Best and worst-dressed ladies on the red carpet.
Check out Nana Ama Mcbrown
1. This photo of her looking divine in this white jumpsuit with a print patch.
2. This photo of her slaying in this silk A-line print dress
3.This photo of her giving us sportswear inspiration in the print bomber jacket
4. This photo of her in a culotte jumpsuit which matched her bob hair perfectly
5. This photo of her in an off-shoulder print top over denim pants deserves a style award
6. This photo of her slaying in this cut-out dress with a high-slit
7. This wrap dress is just giving us life literally
8. And this matching print combo is just cute like that
10. This photo of herself and her boo wearing matching Kente outfits on their traditional wedding day.